It is the first step to complete before using SalesWings. If you are not a Salesforce Marketing Cloud administrator, send this guide to your Marketing Cloud support person. If they have any questions about the setup process they can contact our Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Open Salesforce Marketing Cloud and head to WebStudio>CloudPages
2) Open the CloudPage you want to track
3) Click on </> Code view in order to reveal the HTML code
4) This is what you should see now
7) Click on Save, and Publish
8) Now open the CloudPage in a new window, and click on Inspect>Network. Enter "SW" in the search bar and refresh the page. You should now see the script showing up. You can also test the tracking with a test lead following these steps.
Congrats! The SalesWings script is now correctly placed in your Salesforce Marketing Cloud CloudPage. 🎉