The following SalesWings Options can be used to modify app behavior, and should only be performed by a Salesforce Admin after confirming the behavior with SalesWings technical support.
- EndpointBaseOverride - Overrides the default SalesWings server URL (https://go.saleswingsapp.com/v1/)
- Logging Enabled - If set to true, logs are sent to a logging service defined in "Logging Endpoint"
- Logging Endpoint - Sets the log server endpoint, default (https://go.saleswingsapp.com/v1/salesforce/logs)
- LogLevel - Sets the detail level of the logs that are being produced (1 - Info, 2 - Debug, 3 - Error)
- Match Batch Size - Sets the batch size of the process that matches and propagates data from Saleswings Prospects to Contacts and Leads
- No Triggers - If set to true, SalesWings triggers (Contact/Lead) are disabled.
- Page Size - Sets the batch size for the SalesWings prospects data fetch when a SalesWings API request is made.
- Sync Gap Minutes - Sets the delay in minutes between two successive batch job executions in the Sync batch job chain.
The following SalesWings Options are currently obsolete:
- Disable Email Log - Used in versions prior to 1.36 for disabling a worklow that sends an error report to an email on sync failure
- Batch Size - Used in versions prior to 1.31 for setting the batch size of the process that matches and propagates data from Saleswings Prospects to Contacts and Leads
- Data Truncation Enabled? - Used in versions prior to 1.28 for deleting SalesWings data (Prospects, Page Visits, etc.) after processing
- Visit Sync Range - Used in versions prior to 1.31 for setting the width of the sync time window in months (1m/3m).
- Visit Sync Reset - Used in versions prior to 1.28 for forcing a full sync of website visits data
- Log Batch Size - Not used
- Page Count - Not used