SalesWings is designed to run stand-alone thanks to its notification engine, as well as a complement to CRM.
The SalesWings for Pipedrive integration enables you to:
- Automatically create Pipedrive contacts when they are created in SalesWings
- Prioritize sales actions using lead scoring inside Pipedrive
- Segment leads based on behavior
- Enrich your contacts with valuable data points
- Quickly find Pipedrive contacts who performed specific actions on your website, using Pipedrive filter (for instance, looking at your pricing page)
- See inside Pipedrive what contacts do on your website (visit history) and how many times they visited your website
- Automatically set up follow-up activities when leads turn sales ready
- Close more deals by enhancing your timing and intelligence when following up with the best leads
Setting up the integration & fields we will create:
(!) Note that if you rename a custom field created by SalesWings, we won't be able to update the field accordingly.
To connect Pipedrive to SalesWings, get your "Pipedrive API key" from the Pipedrive settings inside Pipedrive, and insert the API key in the SalesWings settings.
Adding SalesWings data to Pipedrive cannot be done without adding fields dedicated to SalesWings. All fields start with "SW", so it's easy to find them and add them to views.
When connecting to Pipedrive from SalesWings, a process will automatically create 27 new custom fields. These fields will automatically be visible on the people view!
The full list of fields can be found here:
Managing the Pipedrive fields fields
All fields which are created in Pipedrive, are fully controlled by SalesWings. This means:
- Don't delete the fields in Pipedrive
- Don't rename them
- Don't fill in data manually
- Hide them so that they don't show when they are empty:
SalesWings will automatically fill the fields, whenever we have data. Therefore you can hide them.